Saturday, June 29, 2013

Newsflash - Another Webcomic Is In the Works!

After working on Saves the Day for months, and delivering it to you fantastic folk for a little over a month, I've decided to go ahead and add another comic to my workload. I've got a bunch of ideas swimming around in my head and one has recently leapt into my lap, begging to be developed. The excited child-like creative part of my mind demands that I give in and put out more material.

I'll post updates and an eventual link to the new comic's blog in the next month. Stay tuned for more material for Saves the Day plus sneak peeks at what's coming next!

Thank you very much for reading and for supporting my efforts with your kind words (those of you who've corresponded with me in regard to the comic know who you are)!

Also, if anyone would be interested in quality signed prints of any of the comics or Saves the Day t-shirts, please email me at jonathansample.comics[at]gmail.com with your specific request. I even do special event greeting cards and general consignment work. There's a small price, but I must ask for a little something to cover the supplies I use to create the comic. I hope you'll express your interest and be understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment