Tuesday, July 23, 2013

#9 - Introducing...The Temp!



Back again for another action-packed Wednesday, chock full of Saves the Day excitement and adventure! (Jedi need not crave these things!)

Here's your chance to meet yet another character in the growing Saves the Day universe.  The Temp is a gag character I developed along with The Office Clerk while I was temping in an office. I created the Clerk as a distraction and because I had a massive itch to draw. The Temp was just a pathetic schlub like me who just had to be thrown into the mix.

I hope you enjoy and return next week for more Saves the Day. Thank you for reading.

Also, beginning Sunday, August 4, Saves the Day will move to its new frequency and format. Be prepared for more webcomic action here on the blog. Allow me to post the new schedule:
Sundays - Color editions of Saves the Day with a continuing storyline exclusive to this format.
Wednesdays - New Comic Book Day strips for the comic fan in us all. Again, this format will have its own storyline.
Fridays - Fridays will feature one-off strips with new character introductions, flashbacks, and guest work from readers and friends of the webcomic.

Also, also -  I will be releasing the first in a series of horror webcomics through my new strip Tenebrous Tales. Check out this week's premiere strip @ http://tenebroustalescomic.blogspot.com/

Stay tuned for fun!

-----

Remember, all you have to do to read the comic is to click on the image above. You can also choose to open the image in a new tab by right-clicking and selecting "Open in New Tab." It's as simple as that (assuming you find that simple).

Do you tweet? Well, this comic has been known to post a thing or two on Twitter. Feel free to follow @savesdaycomic

If you have any questions or comments post them below or email them to jonathansample.comics[at]gmail.com. Enjoy and share with your friends, family, coworkers, random neighbors, and close personal Deadites. 

Also, if anyone would be interested in quality signed prints of any of the comics or Saves the Day t-shirts, please email me at jonathansample.comics[at]gmail.com with your specific request (e.g. a t-shirt featuring a favorite character, panel, strip, etc.). I even do special event greeting cards and general consignment work. There's a small price, but I must ask for a little something to cover the supplies I use to create the comic. I hope you'll express your interest and be understanding.

Thank you very much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment