Tuesday, August 6, 2013

#11 - This Is War - Part 1


It's Wednesday again (or close enough to it), so here's another edition of Saves the Day.

The first thing some of you will notice is that it's lacking color. That's because I've decided to make some more changes to the format. My time has become more and more limited and will be even more so in the Fall. I apologize that certain announced changes did not occur. Hopefully this won't ruin the reading experience for you. As you can see, though, the storyline continues. There will only be once-in-a-while color strips for special events, but the average comic will be in black and white and only released once a week. That's unfortunately all I'm truly capable of at this time.

This entire webcomic venture is an experiment for me. I'm creating it to build a body of work, to entertain folks, to explore my abilities with storytelling and illustration, and to see just how much time I can open up for comic creativity. Please bear with me and feel free to offer feedback to help me improve.

Enjoy this week's strip! 

-----

Remember, all you have to do to read the comic is to click on the image above. You can also choose to open the image in a new tab by right-clicking and selecting "Open in New Tab." It's as simple as that (assuming you find that simple).

Do you tweet? Well, this comic has been known to post a thing or two on Twitter. Feel free to follow @savesdaycomic

Are you on Facebook? If so, Like the Page at: https://www.facebook.com/savesthedaycomic

Feel free to check out my other comic, a horror webcomic titled "Tenebrous Tales." It's dark, creepy, and an homage to the classic horror strips from EC Comics.

If you have any questions or comments post them below or email them to jonathansample.comics[at]gmail.com. Enjoy and share with your friends, family, coworkers, random neighbors, and close personal galvanized tin bipedal lawmen. 

Also, if anyone would be interested in quality signed prints of any of the comics or Saves the Day t-shirts, please email me at jonathansample.comics[at]gmail.com with your specific request (e.g. a t-shirt featuring a favorite character, panel, strip, etc.). I even do special event greeting cards and general consignment work. There's a small price, but I must ask for a little something to cover the supplies I use to create the comic. I hope you'll express your interest and be understanding.

Thank you very much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment